| Scott Shortes, IT Director
Information Technology Department
Gaines County Courthouse
101 S. Main Street
Seminole, Texas 79360
(432) 758-5411 x 281
The Information Technology Department provides technology support to county government and related agencies; and provides system maintenance, networking, programming, software training and purchasing.
IT Department Services:
- Provides overall management of information and technology services.
- Provides efficient operation of computer related resources through effective computer operations, network management and support.
- Provides installation and support services to departments in areas of personal computers, local area and wide area networks and telecommunications.
- Provides a "help desk" for day-to-day problem solving assistance.
IT Department Goals:
- Develop and implement technology plans consistent with Commissioner's Court priorities
- Promote cooperation with county departments in planning and implementation of technology and telecommunications.
- Research new technologies in automation and telecommunications that have the potential for improving services.